Software-defined networking and network functions virtualization are two key to designing a more robust communications network. As businesses go global, networks expand to cover a larger volume and greater diversity of devices, SDN and NFV offer solutions to that enable networks to link together diverse software and hardware from multiple locations in one unified network.
Inspirisys Japan offers design, development and deployment of NFV and SDN solutions. We provide comprehensive engineering and operations support services to help network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) and Service Providers build, deploy and operate.
- VNF development, orchestration & integration
- Virtual Network Services implementation and staging
- Partner based Virtual appliance optimization (Intel, Dell, Red hat etc.)
- Open Stack orchestration and extensions to support integration with OSS/BSS
- Scaling and performance testing for NFV architectures
- Open Flow enablement of switches/routers SDN Controller enhancements and Plug-in development to manage legacy (non-Open Flow) network devices
- SDN Application development and testing
- SDN Controller staging and integration with legacy NMS, cloud management & service provisioning platforms